Grant Management Officer, Iraq M/F
Founded in 1991, Secours Islamique France (SIF) is a Non-Governmental Organisation devoted to international solidarity, social and humanitarian causes in the fields of humanitarian assistance and development aid, both in France and in the world.
The Grant Management Officer is responsible for the coordination and development of proposals. The Grant Management Officer will ensure grant management through the project management cycle, including ensuring timely and good quality reports are submitted to donors and grants management databases and tools are kept updated. The Grants and Reporting Officer will ensure and provide guidance on compliance with SIF’s and donor’s rules, regulations, and guidelines.This position also provides coordination and technical support to the Program Coordinator, Project Managers, MEAL team and Head of Mission for the implementation of program activities.
More precisely your mission will be:
* To lead proposal development processes by coordinating, collecting, drafting, and/or editing contributions and compile
* To organise and lead grants meeting according to SIF grants meeting guidelines
* To ensure quality and timely submission of donor narrative and financial reports
* To lead application process and ensure compliance To liaise with external key donors relating to specific grant programmatic issues in coordination with Program coordinator
* To ensure quality information management related to grants in line with the strategic priorities and registration on donors’ platform, update and proper submission of proposals and reports in the country
* To provide support to the HOM in developing fundraising strategies and efforts in coordination with the HOM and Program Coordinator
* To develop communication material for advertising SIF intervention towards donors and other external stakeholders with the end to increase SIF visibility and funding opportunities
* To reinforce and develop the capacities of the national program staff and field offices
You have at least, 1 year of experience in proposal, program development, reporting, or grants management in an INGO.
In addition, you have a proven experience in successfully applying for institutional donor funding. You have a proficient knowledge of donor rules, regulations, and procedures including UN agencies, European donors and US EU funding mechanisms. You have a strong ability to manage stress, work under pressure and respect the deadlines.
You have very good writing skills in English, and give attention to details. You also have a real interest in developing communication materials; and you are initiative oriented.
Knowledge of the Middle East context will be a main asset.
* Starting date : As soon as possible
* French fixed term contract : 6 months
* Remuneration according to our salary grid
* Monthly perdiem
* Social and medical cover (SIF contributes to 60% of the insurance)
* R&R to your homecountry for your 6 months breaks
* Leaves every 3 months