||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position
CTG is looking for a HR Lead & Recruitment Officer, overseeing many consultants, to lead all aspects of HR practices & processes within Talent Acquisition & Employee Relations.
- Enhances the organisation’s HR by planning, implementing & evaluating employee relations & HR policies, programs & practices.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements & job descriptions for all positions.
- Supports organisation staff by establishing a recruiting, testing & interviewing program, counselling Managers on candidate selection, conducting, analysing exit interviews & recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing, conducting orientation & training programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring & implementing applicable HR federal & state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records & representing the organisation at hearings.
- Enforces management guidelines by preparing, updating & recommending HR policies & procedures.
- Retains historical HR records by designing a filing & retrieval system, keeping past & current records.
- Manages HR staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting & training employees.
- Advances HR staff job results by counselling & disciplining employees & planning, monitoring & appraising job results.
This role reports to the HR lead in Baghdad.
||- S / He will be a great HR professional who can grow & develop the team & individuals within it.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to integrate into a vibrant & sociable working environment.
- Flexible & open to adapting to the changing demands of the business.
- Ability to lead strategic planning, results based management & reporting.
- Ability to lead recruitment, performance appraisal, career development management, build teams, maintain high personnel morale.
- Ability to lead implementation of new systems (business side) & affect personnel behavioural / attitudinal change.
- Good team player attitude.
- Remains calm, in control even under pressure.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organise workloads & meet deadlines.
This role does require any team management of small admin team.
- Experience in handling a large number of consultants.
- Good knowledge of employee relations & recruitment.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills in English & Arabic (other language skills a benefit).
- Comprehensive capabilities in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- The ability to work on own initiative & with tight deadlines.
- Flexibility & adaptability to juggle a range of different tasks & to work extra hours to meet deadlines.