Qualification: Mass Communication, Journalism, Public Relations or related field in the social service sector.
Number of Vacancy: 1
- Provide documentation support to the organization - reports, strategy documents, research studies and other organizational documents.
- Development of the monthly reports, annual reports in coordination with program managers and other team members.
- Maintain the reports, publications, documents etc.
- Collect and collate success stories, photographs, articles, quotes, testimonials, pictures etc. in coordination with team members and as guided by the management
Required Skills and Competencies
- Must have excellent writing and editing skills in English, Hindi & Gujarati (optional)
- Ability to capture audience by developing compelling stories from the field.
- Ability to produce analytical and well-presented reports and publications such as – monthly reports, annual reports etc.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
- Ability to meet the reporting deadlines
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
Rs. 15,000- 18000 per month plus travel expenses as per travel policy.