Field Coordinator - Project Against Child Exploitation (QUEZON CITY and CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY)
This Purpose of Position will be used in the WVDFs Project: Against Child Exploitation (Project ACE). The position is responsible for the smooth implementation of program and operations’ activities in the areas of Quezon City and Cagayan De Oro. Thus, will represent WVDFs Project ACE with relevant partners and stakeholders at the local level. This position will help to capacitate the government to address the worst forms of child labor, including online sexual exploitation of children.
The Field Coordinator will support in overseeing the implementation of Project ACE and ensures that project goals and objectives are met at the barangay and municipal/city levels and yields maximum impact. Support in overseeing the implementation of the Project to Combat Child Trafficking in the Philippines and ensures that project goals and objectives are met at the city/municipal level. Ensures that the strategies implemented properly yields maximum impact.
- Engages strategic partnerships (private and government) with various stakeholders at the city level that would result to improved services at the community level.
- Responsible for producing city level reports as a result of regular monitoring based on the M&E Plan of the project
- Conducts trainings and capacity building to partners and stakeholders
- Lead in the coordination with local partners on the implementation of strategies to combat WFCL, including OSEC and develop plans in alignment with the Project ACE.
- Work with partners at the barangay and municipal levels to set strategic alliances and management to address worst forms of child labor, including OSEC.
- Engages strategic partnership (private and government) with various stakeholders at the local level that would result to improved services at the community level.
- Leads periodic review of plans across three covered areas.
- Provide guidance and technical trainings at the local levels on Laws effecting OSEC and WFCL
- Conducts regular project assessment and recommendations towards the smooth implementation of Project ACE.
- Works with M & E Officer and E & P Specialist of Project ACE and with support from Project Director to carry out operational activities at the local level.
- Collaborate with the other organizational functions to ensure that OSEC and WFCL monitoring strategy appropriately support the operational program priorities of Project ACE.
- Coordinate assessment, development and implementation of project ACE’s specific capacity building plans for local partners.
- Provide sound technical leadership in managing critical incidents in the covered area and provide inputs to the Project Director of Project ACE and team on area situations.
Alliance Building and Collaboration
- Represents and promotes WVDF in important events in the community, municipality and provincial, deemed necessary
- Initiates and participates in strategic visioning among partners on OSEC and WFCL at the local level.
- Participates in the advocacies that promote children’s rights at the local level.
Project Management and Sustainability
- Ensure the timely, effective and efficient implementation of the Project ACE at the local level
- Ensure that the Project ACE’s monitoring, review and evaluation of Project ACE activities undertake right time and the information properly compiled and communicated
- Ensure proper use of project ACE resources under his/her direct responsibility
- Participate in strategic planning exercise on how to continue the efforts beyond project period.
Reporting and Documentation
- Responsible for producing barangay and municipal/city level reports as a result of regular monitoring based on the M&E Plan of the project.
- Ensure that all OSEC and WFCL incidents and issues are reported.
- Submit performance appraisal and reviews
- Collection and analysis of OSEC and WFCL information (includes networking).
- A Bachelor’s Degree on Social Work, Community Development, Political Science or any related field experience
- At least 5 years work experience in community development, preferably in an urban setting
- Minimum five (5) years experience working with I/NGO
- Experience working and dealing with local government and other civil society organizations
- Experience working in Child Protection-related grants preferably child trafficking, sexual exploitation or child labor
- Strength in advocacy and social mobilization, government engagement, networking, strategic planning and deep understanding of transformational development ministry.
- Strength in communicating effectively with others in both oral and written form is highly required.
Please send your CV to email@example.com