Logistics Tracer and Datamining
The International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center, known by its Spanish acronym, CIMMYT®, is a not-for-profit agricultural research for development organization with partners in over 100 countries. Please refer to our website for more information: www.cimmyt.org
CIMMYT is seeking a dynamic, self-motivated, and service-oriented professional for the position of Logistics Tracer & Datamining to work in the Corporate Services Program (CSP) in Global Logistics Team/Supply Chain.
The position is based at CIMMYT’s campus in Texcoco, State of Mexico, located 45 km northeast of Mexico City, Mexico.
- Carry on Data analysis based in mapping operation across operational transactions for;
- Supply Chain Unit
- Fleet Management Unit
- Develop KPI’s Indicators:
- Cost Avoidance and Savings across Institution to be reported.
- Business Intelligence –Expenditure analysis between goods and services, vendors, major projects to identify high impact opportunities of commercial negotiations for Institutional requirements.
- Process Intelligence – Based on operational data analysis identify gaps and opportunities across the operation to anticipate any kind of operational risk.
- Develop of cross intelligence with other areas in terms of create a synergy to continuous improvement.
- Execute any other activity assigned by the supervisor.
Required academic qualifications, skills and attitudes:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Management, Informatics, Computer engineering or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in performing similar roles.
- Experience in data analysis profile and priority management in processes.
- Resilient work under different level of pressure.
- Intermediate level in English language is required (English test will be administered; candidate must score a minimum of B2 as per CEFR).
- The selected candidate must exhibit the following competencies: Teamwork, Time Management, Communication, Pro-Activity and Customer orientation.
- The candidate must exhibit sense of urgency and commitment to his/her responsibilities and deadlines
CIMMYT offers an attractive remuneration package and support for continuous professional development. In addition to the provisions of the Mexican Labor Law our package of benefits includes year-end bonus (40 days), vacation premium (56%), life and medical insurance, supermarket coupons, savings fund, social Mexican benefits (IMSS, SAR / Infonavit).
Candidates must apply online to M20134 Logistics Tracer & Datamining. Screening and follow up will begin on Friday, March 27, 2020. For more information on the recruitment process, please contact Karen Luna (email@example.com).
Please note only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Foreign national candidates must have legal documents to work in Mexico.
This position will remain open until filled.
CIMMYT is an equal opportunity employer. It fosters a multicultural work environment that values gender equality, teamwork, and respect for diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.