Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist– CAPFISH Capture
Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
IMPORTANT NOTICE\: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
FAO seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in order to best serve FAO Members in all regions.
Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
People with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
The main aim of the FAO country offices, which are headed by an FAO Representative, is to assist governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition, to develop the agricultural, fisheries and forestry sectors, and to use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist reports directly to the Chief Technical Advisor (Team Leader), under the overall supervision of the FAO Representative in Cambodia and the Head of Operations. He/she will work in collaboration with FAO Representation in Cambodia (FACMB) relevant units. He will be based in FiA and will work in close coordination with the Fisheries Administration team and the international and national counterparts.
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) strategy of the Project.
Tasks and responsibilities
The Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist will\:
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
FAO Core Competencies
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact\: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website\: http\://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/