Medical Equipment Specialist
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
- University degree in Biomedical Engineering or Public Health or a related field from an accredited institution with a minimum of four years of experience
- Operational and field experience in outbreak preparedness and response, in public health, epidemiology, and risk communication interventions;
- Knowledge of Infection, Prevention and Control (IPC) measures for outbreak response and preparedness.
- Operational and field experience in migration, refugee and displaced persons’ health-related issues, programme development, including experience in evaluating health programs and protocols;
- Knowledge of structures and functions of national and international health agencies, donors and organizations;
- Familiarity with the health sector in the African region, with Somalia experience an advantage