Business Analyst 1
Phoenix (United States of America)
As a member of Food for the Hungry’s Project Management Office, the Business Analyst 1 will gather requirements, document, and assist with project planning. This position will be engaged in constant communication with our stakeholders, setting up and leading meetings and helping the stakeholder define their goals based on business needs and assist with defining solutions.
• Perform analysis of business needs to produce overall definitions of workflow of current and ongoing projects.
• Define the business case for objectives of new projects, including identification of business needs.
• Evaluate possible solutions to business issues.
• Generate functional requirements, gain the approval of stakeholders to ensure they meet the business needs. Convert the functional requirement into the technical requirements as needed.
• Be the interface between the business units and IT technical staff on projects.
• Determine the criteria for success and test developed product to ensure compliance with business needs and functional validity.
• Create and maintain documentation created during the project lifecycle.
• Expected to be knowledgeable of all FH business systems within 1 year of employment.
Values, Vision, and Purpose
At Food for the Hungry, we operate under a set of guiding principles we call “The Heartbeat.” This includes our Values, Vision, and Purpose, which serve as the explanation of who we are and how we work as an organization. Together we follow God’s call responding to human suffering and graduating communities from extreme poverty.
FH benefits include (for USA):
Health insurance, 100% company paid for employees
Paid holidays, vacation, & sick leave
Eligible to enroll in the FH 401k retirement plan, effective on date of hire
Public transportation subsidy for non-virtual employees
Professional development and continuing education opportunities
A resume and an application are required to apply for this position. This position will close to applications on April 03, 2020. For a complete version of the job description, qualifications, and to apply, access our Career page, see link below.
Access our Career page: https://www.fh.org/about/careers/