Finance & Admin. Assistant
Reporting to the Senior Field and Consortium Manager, the Finance & Admin Assistant is responsible for providing support for day-to-day administrative requirements, including ware house and petty cash management in the Urban office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend to the office telephone, e-mail in a professional manner and ensure timely distribution of mail/messages.
- Ensure mail pouches to other IRC Offices are dispatched in a timely manner.
- Prepare invoices and payment request vouchers for all utilities (electricity bills, water bills, newspapers etc.) including telephone bills.
- Ensure proper office management through proactive engagement with office cleaner.
- Ensures OADM forms/Templates are replenished and updated.
- Assist to monitor staff movement to/from the field, trainings, etc. and provide weekly updates (Travel calendars) to relevant staffs
- Ensure proper inventory system is in place at the Urban office
- Monitor the stock flow and distribution plans and provide periodic reports
- Ensure all finance documents/templates are replenished and accessible by staff in the Urban office
- Follow up cash in transit and transfers at field level
- Act as a cashier
- Maintain petty cash account register and ensure petty cash reconciliation and replenish the petty cash when it reaches the minimum limit for the urban office.
- Submit weekly and monthly petty cash summaries to the Finance Manager in Naguru and Senior Field/ Consortium manager.
- Perform any other duties assigned