Job Overview/Summary: This is a new position within the Human Resources Team in Libya Country Program. This individual will report to the HR Lead and work closely with him/her on staffing needs. The Recruiter will work on various positions ranging from mid-level to senior roles within IRC programs and operations across Libya. S/he will be responsible for recruiting for 40-50 open positions while being compliant with IRC’s Global Human Resources Operating Policies and Procedures (GHROPP).
In collaboration with the HR Lead, this individual will go through training on policies and on-job training. S/he will engage in community for better exposure of the IRC and contribute IRC’s position as employer of choice.
Major Responsibilities: Under the supervision of the HR Lead, He /She will respond to recruitment position requests and be well versed in IRC Global HR Recruitment Policies.
- Post all IRC Job vacancies on Libyan investment and Wathifa Libya.
- Screen, short list and conduct phone interviews with potential candidates, follow up with hiring managers on recruitment, interviews and reference checks.
- Conduct ATC check, reference check and Security check for all candidates.
- Follow the GHROPP on recruitment.
- Make sure candidates receive rejection email if not suitable.
- Send Job offers and make sure to follow up with candidates on job offer acceptance.
- Share on boarding email with HR lead/Senior HR officer based in Tripoli.
- Oversee full-cycle recruitment process and directly recruit national positions; develop candidate rosters, employ traditional sourcing strategies, actively network and employ innovative, creative recruiting methods to hire the best talent.
- Maintain Recruitment Tracking sheet, to be updated and shared on a weekly basis with the HR lead.
- Under the direction of the HR Lead, provide advice to hiring manager for transparent and efficient recruitment processes. This includes education hiring managers on the culture fit of candidates, retention risks, previous candidate feedback, and any other relevant concerns.
- Develop a deep understanding of the IRC’s culture and values and align these with sourcing and attracting talent.
- Other recruitment responsibilities as assigned.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to:HR Lead
Position directly supervises:N/A
Internal: This position requires close collaboration with Program Managers, Hiring Managers, Program Coordinators and all Hiring Managers within IRC Libya.
External:This position will require close collaboration with IRC Partners, schools/universities, other NGO networks, etc.