Cap-Net is a global capacity development network for sustainable water management. The Cap-Net mechanism aims to ensure enhanced individual and institutional knowledge and capacities for sustainable water management at local and regional levels. Currently composed of 23 affiliated regional and country level capacity development networks with over 1000-member organizations in 120 countries, Cap-Net delivers training and education to water managers, professionals, and schools in Asia, Africa, Latin America, and the Caribbean. www.cap-net.org.
As of April 2019, the Global Water Partnership Organisation (GWPO) became the Responsible Party (implementing agent) of Cap-Net, this has contributed to the successful administrative handover and business continuity of Cap-Net, and has substantively contributed to the development of joint educational and training products.
SCOPE OF THIS POSITION
This position supports the monitoring and evaluation, outcomes and impact mapping, and learning activities undertaken by Cap-Net, in creative monitoring and evaluation tasks, learning activities, and communication. As full-time member of the Cap-Net Global Secretariat, the position also supports regular activities, mainly in the design and preparation of courses and knowledge materials.
See the full job details and requirements at https://gwp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32
- Professionals with a background from and/or living and working in Asian, African, Eastern European, Latin American, or Middle Eastern countries are encouraged to apply.
- GWP offers competitive remuneration as well as an attractive work environment, with flat hierarchies and agile decision-making, and with great opportunities for professional exposure and growth.
- The position, while new with GWP, is expected to be a long-term assignment and part of the core team. The contract is initially offered for 1-2 years for administrative reasons.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 4-6 weeks after the application deadline.
- Applications are accepted only in English and only through the online application system:
- https://gwp.bamboohr.com/jobs/view.php?id=32 NOT via e-mail.
- Maximum 2-page CV and 1-page cover letter a must.
Questions can be directed to email@example.com
Deadline: 09 July 2020 - midnight Stockholm time