Program Associate, Resettlement & Integration
Silver Spring (United States of America)
HIAS seeks a Program Associate to provide programmatic support to the Resettlement and Integration Department including engagement with HIAS headquarters and other stakeholders and support to HIAS Resettlement Affiliates across the country. S/he will support monitoring and evaluation activities, data analysis on grant programs, and contribute to curriculum development and Digital Literacy programming. Please be advised that the duration of this assignment is through December 31, 2020; the possibility of an extension is based on funding.
- Support U.S. Programs staff, to include drafting programmatic sub-agreements, MOUs, and documentation requirements for affiliate partners, collecting data on programmatic outcomes, and writing final reports for funders.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation activities to support grant compliance.
- Research best practices and resources around Digital Literacy and contribute to the programmatic pivot to remote programming during COVID-19.
- Aggregate reporting data and contribute to ongoing grant management related refugee service provision,distribution of tech devices and its impact, and improvements in digital literacy and economic inclusion.
- Support Digital Literacy programming, to include managing weekly Mobile Data Management updates for implementing partners, overseeing weekly SMS campaigns, coordinating mobile application license distribution with Corporate Partners, organizing monthly meetings with implementing partners, troubleshooting IT issues, and updating project materials to address changing technologies.
- Develop curriculum to support Resettlement and Integration programming, to include creating fact sheets introducing new mobile apps and Digital Literacy concepts, and developing lesson plans for Digital Literacy programming and parenting education; and, provide technical. assistance, training, and support to affiliate partners that elevate these resources.
- Gather and produce multi-media content that highlight programmatic outcomes and beneficiary stories.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree required.
- Knowledge of U.S. Refugee Program required; previous work experience at a resettlement affiliate strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of Microsoft 365 platform, including SharePoint and MS Teams, preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word required.
- Previous training experience desired.
- Previous data collection and analysis experience preferred.
- Previous curriculum development experience strongly preferred.
- Excellent verbal, digital, and written communication skills. HIAS may request a writing sample.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to maintain key relationships with program staff at HIAS affiliates and other national voluntary agencies.
- Well-organized and detail-oriented; ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Attentive to detail; self-starter able to manage and carry out varied functions of multi-faceted program.
- Full status to work in the United States and willingness to provide employment verification as required.
Please submit your resume, cover letter and employment application to our website,