Admin & Finance Coordinator (Expat & National Position)
General job description
the Admin & Finance Coordinator is the Head of the financial and administrative management of the mission, coordinating and leading the mission Admin team in the capital and the bases. under the managment of the deputy country director
In charge of assuring the administrative and financial procedures of the mission according to Action Against Hunger -Spain rules and the local law.
Find out more about us https://www.accioncontraelhambre.org/es
Objective 1: Mission Financial Management
- To assure the financial balance of the mission according to its yearly financial objectives.
- To follow the financial planning of the mission through the standard financial management tool (FMT) and update it on a monthly basis.
- To carry an exhaustive control of the coverage plan (CCP: Cost Coverage Plan) and monitor the cost structure of the mission.
- Follow up and analysis of all Mission’s financial risks.
- Supervise the control on local partner expenditure (based on their contracts / budgets) in coordination with CD and HoP.
Objective 2: Mission Treasury and Accountancy Supervision
- Assure the monthly closing of the accountancy, following the controls defined and according to the established deadlines.
- Define the treasury flows in the mission Cash Management Policy and supervise its correct implementation.
- Control the treasury level to the minimum operational.
- Follow up of all payments received at mission level.
- Manage relationship with banks.
Objective 3: Administrative management of the mission
- Control and supervision of the respect of any rule regarding the quality and archiving of all administrative and financial documentation according to Action Against Hunger and donor guidelines.
- Represent the mission in front of the administrative representatives of other international and national organizations in-country.
- Assure the respect of local law and any tax obligation by the mission. Follow up of Action Against Hunger national framework agreement in-country.
- Initiate and/or develop relationships with local authorities for any financial related matter.
- Plan and follow up of internal and external audits in coordination with headquarters.
Objective 4: Relationship with counterparts
Objective 5: Human resources management
- In the absence of a HR Coordinator, assure the interim role.
- Higher education in management, economics or any related field.
- Profound knowledge of donor guidelines.
- Knowledge of Action Against Hunger highly desirable (organization, mandate, strategy, procedures).
- Minimum 2 years previous experience in financial management and at least 1 year in the humanitarian sector.
- Experience in the preparation of budgets, financial reports, financial project follow up and audit reports.
- Proved team-work experience and of coordination of staff under its supervision.
- MS Office very strong command. Advanced level of Excel. Experience with accounting programs like Agresso or others.
- Mobility: national and international
We offer immediate incorporation to a dynamic international network with the following remuneration package For Expat
- Formal work contract: 12 months.
- Base: Damascus
- salary: from 37.272 to 43.872 euro/gross /year (it includes perdiem and living cost)
- In addition, we will offer you a benefit packaged estimated in 20.000 euros/year. This packaged includes:
- * Expatriate insurance (health, live, repatriation, travel, etc.)
- Break flights/trips to defined area: (break per diem: 215 EUR, break travel allowance: up to 400 EUR)
- Yearly holiday return flight ticket
- Accommodation and housing expenses (in guest house)
- Travel costs to and from the mission.
- 25 working days of paid leave per year.
- Extra per month and per child (Under 18 years old): from 100€ to 225€ monthly (according to standard list of Action against Hunger -Spain).
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to accede to the service:
Note. Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.