Road Convoy Leader
South Sudan (South Sudan)
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Performance criteria:
• Ensure that established route turn-around-times (expressed in Days / hours) and distances (expressed in kilometres) are within parameters set as well as respecting the established standard night out allowances, notwithstanding abnormal circumstances, such as security.
• Fuel consumption figures maintained within parameters set.
• Vehicle maintained in good mechanical condition, limited tyre wear free from any breakages in accordance to standards set by the Organisation.
• Cargo loaded, securely and safely, transported from Origin to destination in a secure dry environment and duly received in a good sound condition at the receiving location.
• Complete all Vehicle administrative documents (Vehicle Log books, Way Bills..) accurately and correctly and in turn, hand them over to Traffic Officer on a timely basis.
• Required to report on time for duty as per establish established working hours and sign the time sheet prepared for this purpose.
• Ensure that both loading / un-loading times are kept to a minimum acceptable level and to report any abnormal waiting times.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Holder of a valid, clean driving licence in accordance to the vehicle category assigned to drive in accordance to National Regulations.
• Must have had at least 2 years minimum experience preferably 5 years gained in the relevant driver licence category.