Senior Procurement Officer - Derek
- Support Roving supply chain manager in giving feedback on Asset, Facilities and IT.
- Develop activities tracker and update on scheduled tasks to RSCM on every Thursday before close of business.
- Hold regular meetings with /RSCM and update on any challenges and steps taken to address them before they arise.
- Schedule visits to partner organization to ensure that minimum standards in the areas of Asset management are in place.
- Take part in GRM Meeting and submit the final and updatedversions ofreports requested to RSCM
- She/He will assume responsibility of conducting market surveys, identifying and opening up needed facilities within all NES. In addition to closing down facilities.
- Ensure that all IRC premises at NES are well maintainedTrack expats accommodation and requirements.
- Ensure office, warehouse and guest house are equipped with all necessary requirements/ supplies.
- Adhere to IRC policies, procedures, standards and practices.
- Manage Petty cash according to IRC NES policy.. Official petty cash custodian.
- Prepare lease contract, payments and maintain up-to-date tracking sheet for all premises.
- Perform and document routine inspections and maintenance activities at office
- Undertake any other duties, consistent with skills and experience, as directed by the line management at Derek.
- Report any incident or security issue (focal point)
- Coordination with access team for getting approval from HAO.
- Manage cleaners and cooks work schedules for facilities.
- Admin activities are carried out in compliance with IRC and donor standards.
- Documentary records are updated and archived in sequential order to avoid audit observations.
- Conduct spot check for all assets, and lease agreement payments to ensure that the documents are complete and ready for any sort of official review.
- Ensure all procured assets are tracked with asset tags.
- Ensure asset tag trackers are continuously up to date.
- Provide asset reports per donor as needed.
- Ensure cycle counts and assets verification done for all assets within NES.
- Keep archive and track of equipment issue forms.
- Evaluate assets that need disposal and report to RSCM with findings.
- Ensure all assets are returned by staff before end of employment. .
- Supervise IT Officer in ensuring IT maintenance is completed for all assets.
- Support IT Officer in ensuring availability of internet connection in all locations.