World Vision International - Jordan:
Join and be part of a global relief, development and advocacy NGO, dedicated to work with children, families & communities to overcome poverty and injustice. World Vision International was established in 1950 & operates in nearly 100 countries worldwide.
World Vision is committed to the protection of children and we do not employ people whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable background checks, including criminal record checks where possible.
Position: Field Monitor
If you are Jordanian and meet our requirements, please submit your resume with a covering letter via below website, only applications submitted via our website are accepted
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Field Monitor will be responsible for the kitchen’s operation in the camp. He/she will supervise the kitchen’s workers during the production of meals in the kitchen and that all the standards (HACCAP and DMT) are followed in both Night and Day-shifts. He/she will be responsible for the warehouse management and that the Food Programming processes and procedures are followed. He/she will be responsible for the distribution of meals and databars in the schools and will be preparing the daily distribution visits report on daily basis. The position will also support the Field Coordinator in the day to day project operation in the camp.
· Monitoring the kitchen operation on daily basis including night-shift to ensure that the planned meals are produced following the agreed production schedule.**
· Ensure all the required food and non-food materials are available for the kitchen operation. **
· Supervise the kitchen workers and ensure the standards operation procedures are in place during the kitchen operation.**
· Ensure that kitchen workers are following the HACCP set standards for the kitchen operations.**
· Ensure that the food and non-food stock is managed following the DMT standards.**
· Ensure the FIFO standards are followed during the commodities receiving and dispatching.**
· Ensure all the records in the kitchen are updated on daily basis based on the production plan and actual distribution.**
Distribution of meals/Datebars
· Ensure that meals/datebars are distributed to the children in the targeted schools on timely basis.**
· Ensure the meals/datebars are counted during the distribution and the distribution certificate is signed and stamp from the respected school management to confirm the distribution numbers.**
· Preparing the DCVRs for each school on daily basis and submitted to D&A Office for review.**
· Ensure timely coordination with school management regarding the daily attendance in the school.**
· Ensure timely coordination with Field Monitor in the kitchen on daily basis regarding the required number of meals/datebars for next day distribution.**
· Coordination with transporter of meals/datebars to ensure the timely delivery of meals to the schools.**
· Prepare the accurate distribution report and submit it to D&A Officer on daily basis.**
· Supporting the CTS team during the physical inventory for the kitchen store.**
· Any other task assigned by the supervisor.**
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· one-year experience in field monitoring and distributions.
· The holder of this position must have a Bachler’s degree.
· Very comfortable supporting project team
· Be proactive and anticipate emergencies.
· Good written and oral communication skills
· Conversant in English
· Must have strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills with an attention to details.
· Requires strong communication skills to interact with all levels of staff and management.
· Must be able to work effectively with a diverse team.
· Requires the ability to work under pressure and on multiple tasks.