Supply Chain / Logistics / Transport Operations Specialists
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Job requirement:
- An all round Transport Specialist with strong experience of working in hostile / conflict zones & having experience of managing a 100+ fleet size.
- Excellent knowledge of transport regulations & operational issues relating to the local market
- Strong knowledge of cross border transport is absolutely essential.
- Has a strong understanding of & proven success in delivering a high quality & cost effective transport service.
- Must be a self starter & capable of hitting the ground running from day 1.
- Strong management & leadership skills, must be commercially astute.
- Minimum 10 years in transport operations with 5 years in senior management roles.