MHPSS Counselor Assistant /Jawadyia
- Conduct mental health assessments of individuals and families in covered areasby Medical Unit,or referred by other agencies, develop care plans, deliver psychological intervention, and follow ups; in close cooperation with GP s and Psychiatrist
- Conduct group psycho education sessionsfor men and women to raise awareness about Mental Health aspectsand symptoms of Mental Health disorders
- Offering information, support and advocacy to individuals and families, including escorting them if necessary to relevant services;
- Work with the referring case manager/ social worker from Protection to streamline service provision and follow-up; including referrals to other PSS activities
- Develop services mapping for targeted areain the camp and update it regularly
- Participating in multidisciplinary teams, case conferences, working groups, and related workshops and trainings when required; also bi-weekly supervision and team meetings.
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor to enable and develop IRC programs.