Senior Driver - Beirut
Reporting to the fleet officer, the senior driver will be helping in administrative tasks related to the fleet in Beirut.
Transport authorized passengers on their official duties, as well transport cargo safely and as instructed. This includes collecting materials from project sites and suppliers. Adhere to IRC policies and procedures, including but not limited to:
- Understand and obey all traffic laws and regulations.
- Accurately keep the vehicle log sheets.
- Performance of daily vehicle inspections according to IRC standards.
- Applying the standard regulations and procedures in case of accident.
- Ability and willingness to undertake trips to and from the field offices, including overnight stays if required.
- In close collaboration with SC Officer Fleet, issue the car keys to drivers each morning and collect them on afternoon on a daily basis.
- Organize car parking by arranging the cars to better benefit from the space available
- Collect the filled log sheets from all the drivers at the end of each month and give them to the Fleet officer to be checked
- Collect the filled weekly inspection checklists from the drivers and report issues to SC Fleet officer to take action.
- Fill the alteration sheet on a daily basis
- Scan and save all documents related to fleet including archiving of vehicles’ papers for Beirut and the field.
- Assist in preparing the weekly movement plan.
- In addition to weekly inspections, spot check the vehicles for cleanness, log sheets and maintenance on ad hoc basis
- Serve as a focal point for vehicle handover between the drivers and authorized IRC employees for personal use of IRC vehicles during the weekend, producing all required paperwork.
- Commitment to working to serve humanitarian needs in line the values of integrity, service, and accountability
Other tasks by supervisor within the administrative scope of the fleet department.