Administrative Support Volunteer
The Administrative Support Volunteer will act as the liaison staff or point of contact for all staff in the field to provide administrative support in coordinating paper-works submitted to Kampala for review and approval. Main duties include receiving documents and taking them to responsible offices to solicit reviews or approval and routing the documents by shuttles including through email to point of origin. Our ideal candidate also has working knowledge of office equipment and office management tools.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive documents and take them for signing.
- Dispatch documents to last mile destination through shuttles or emails.
- Maintain good documentation logs (incoming and outgoing) and ensure effective communication with end-users.
- Communicate to all staff submitting documentations to Kampala on a regular basis and providing updates.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned (of a similar nature or related and in the interest of the organization).