HR Officer - HRIS iMMAP Careers
iMMAP is an international not‐for‐profit organization that provides targeted information management support to partners responding to complex humanitarian and development challenges. We promote measurable change in people’s lives through our core philosophy: better data leads to better decisions and, ultimately, better outcomes. Our expertise in data collection, analysis and presentation revolutionizes the decision‐making process for our diverse, multi‐sectoral partners who seek enhanced coordination and sustainable solutions through information management.
iMMAP Careers is the official corporate platform for global Human Resources and recruitment matters.
Description of the position
Under the direct supervision of the Human Resources Director, the iMMAP Geneva Office and iMMAP Security Department, the HR Officer will be in charge to monitor and coordinate the development of iMMAP Careers and the development documentation and adoption of the related procedures.
The HR Officer will be responsible to select and accept suitable profiles from among the applicants for the iMMAP Roster in accordance with the established procedures.
Description of Duties
• Participate in discussion to define next development steps and next features to be implemented
• Liaise with iMMAP Geneva (Stand by Partner programme - SBP) to strengthen and improve the platform.
• Ensure that iMMAP Careers will reflect and be compliant with HR rules and regulation of labour law applicable to headquarters (HQ) and with internal HR policies.
• Preparation and production of the required educational material to train iMMAP Personnel on the use of iMMAP Careers.
• Collection of users feedback, inputs, comments and compilation of it for integration into the development working plan
• Select suitable profiles among the applicants for the iMMAP Roster.
• Update and clean the immap career platform on regular basis
• Ensure HR policies are well implemented and respected during all SBP recruitment process
• Proceed HR on boarding briefing of all SBP deployees.
• Ensure that all new iMMAP staff receive the appropriate Security and Travel inductions and briefings.
• Track the completion of iMMAP security standard trainings for all iMMAP staff and alert when this is not the case.
• Manage the Travel and Tracking platform, ensures all staff comply with it and use the platform appropriately. Track staff that are not confirming safe arrivals and alert the management as
• Ensure all pre-travel information and welcome packs are collated on the Security platform and make sure it is fully up to date with support of country focal points.
• Manage the Track 24 platform by having a full oversight. Activate/deactivate accounts as necessary. Liaise with finance as necessary for billing issues.
• Track first-hand the movements for exploration missions or travel in countries where we do not have a permanent presence.
• Collect and Maintain an up to date list of security contacts in countries for all iMMAP operations
, SBP and other globally deployed staff.
• Masters level University degree in International Relations, Humanitarian Operations, Project Management or relevant specialties.
• At least 3 years of experience as HR for international humanitarian and development organizations (United Nations and International NGOs) in complex humanitarian emergencies (disasters and man-made) and development.
• A background working in not-for-profit, internationally‐focused organizations, and experience leading programs in risk-adverse environments.
• Experience leading diverse work teams.
• Experience and appreciation of Information and knowledge management and capacity building programs.
• Excellent interpersonal skills which enables the incumbent to effectively communicate across a variety of platforms and continents.
• Strong speaking and writing skills.
• Strong organisation skills, very good knowledge of HRIS and HR challenges.
• A background working in Human Resources departments and participating in recruitment processes.
• Good knowledge of Information Management skills and practices.
• Fluent in English and French.
Personnel is expected to conduct itself in a professional manner and respect local laws, customs and iMMAP’s policies, procedures, and values at all times and in all Countries.
iMMAP has zero-tolerance for sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse, human trafficking, child abuse and exploitation. Any violations of these principles and policies will be treated as serious misconduct.
iMMAP is an Equal Opportunity Employer regardless of background.
Please apply through iMMAP Careers: https://careers.immap.org/jobs/84/