The USAID-funded Farmer-to-Farmer (F2F) program at Partners of the Americas is a program that promotes economic development and food security, by providing technical assistance to producers, cooperatives, agribusinesses, NGOs, and educational institutions in developing countries.
The objective of F2F in Colombia is to support the development, application, and expansion of financial, commercial and technical agricultural services for smallholder farmers; especially women and youth, with the intention of generating sustainable, broad-based economic growth and job creation.
Our program was designed to send US experts abroad for 2-3 week in-person assignments. However, because of COVID-19 we are currently looking for:
- US-BASED VOLUNTEERS THAT CAN REMOTELY SUPPORT OUR HOSTS
- COLOMBIA-BASED VOLUNTEERS THAT CAN LOCALLY SUPPORT OUR HOST
Requirements to Volunteer:
- Experience in microfinance, strategic planning, organizational development, fintech, OR risk assessment.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, preferred.
- Must be a U.S. or Colombia citizen or permanent legal resident.
- Submit an assignment report, recommendations form, questionnaire, and timesheet.