Dubai (United Arab Emirates)
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||- He/she will be a great Recruiter who can grow & develop the team & individuals within it.
- A track record of devising & implementing innovative talent attraction & recruitment strategies.
- The ‘hands on’ ability to source candidates utilizing multiple channels & approaches.
- Strong interpersonal skills, able to integrate into a vibrant & sociable working environment.
- Flexible & open to adapting to the changing demands of the business.
- Highly collaborative & passionate about recruiting the best people.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities, organize workloads & meet deadlines.