National Project Coordinator - GCP/CMB/041/CBT
Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
FAO seeks gender, geographical and linguistic diversity in order to best serve FAO Members in all regions.
Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
People with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
FAO Representation in Cambodia is launching the implementation of the project “Strengthening capacity in the agricultural and land use sectors for enhanced transparency in implementation and monitoring of Cambodia’s Nationally Determined Contribution (NDC)” funded by the Capacity-Building Initiative for Transparency (CBIT) of Global Environment Facility. The objective of the project is to support the preparation of Cambodia’s reports to the UNFCCC under the Paris Agreement’s Enhanced Transparency Framework (ETF) with strengthened agriculture and land use components, including inventories of emission sources and sinks, and information to track progress against priority actions identified in Cambodia’s NDC for these sectors. The project is looking for a National Project Coordinator (NPC) based in the Ministry of Environment (MoE) to provide management and technical guidance for the implementation of the project.
Tasks and responsibilities
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
FAO Core Competencies
- FAO does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview meeting, processing)
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. If you need help please contact: Careers@fao.org
- Applications received after the closing date will not be accepted
- Only language proficiency certificates from UN accredited external providers and/or FAO language official examinations (LPE, ILE, LRT) will be accepted as proof of the level of knowledge of languages indicated in the online applications
- For additional employment opportunities visit the FAO employment website: http://www.fao.org/employment/home/en/