Driver (national Position) Erbil Office
The job of the Driver includes the following duties:
- Follow arche noVa Safety and security guidelines for Drivers.
- Follow arche noVa SOPs form movement and use of vehicles.
- Ensure compliance with the instructions of the Admin Officer/ and HOM requirements.
- Driving vehicle and passenger, safety, and security of transported material/equipment.
- RESPONSIBLE for the office vehicle as the first person.
- Use only roads specified by the Arche nova Security department.
- The driver should not use the car for any purpose not mentioned in the job description during working hours.
- Conduct the daily inspection of the vehicle and according to arche noVa Procedures.
- Make sure to fill the vehicle millage sheet on daily basis and handed over to the line manager in the weekend,
- Check the fuel and maintain the logbook.
- Facilitation of movement through checkpoints.
- Check vehicle equipment (tool kit, air compressor, and accessories, net rope as per SO)
- Change the oil, filter, and water very timely
- Travel inside and outside of the Erbil Within KRG as per the need of an office.
- Make sure the vehicle Clean all the time and ready to use.
Pick up and drop off a passenger from the airport.
Assist the admin in loading and unloading office material
Keep the record of assets related to car
Report all incidents very timely
Adhere to arche noVa code of conduct.
Adhere to arche noVa SOPs.
Other task assigned by the line manager and HOM.
Qualifications & requirements:
- Flexible to work multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Have a valid Commercial driver's license, issued by KRG.
- Have a clean driving record.
- Completed driving defensive course, or similar courses.
- Have previous experience as a driver with international NGOs, UN, and international companies.
- Fully aware of the KRG roads Erbil, Duhok Sulaymaniyah.
- Kurdish, English, and Arabic are required.
- Completed training of, first aid and safety.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Minimum high school, college degree preferred.
- Familiarity with GPS devices or map apps and maps reading.
- Good knowledge of vehicle parts, repair, and how to inspect the vehicle.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed CV, to address: (email@example.com)
Please mention (Driver/ Erbil office) in the subject line of your email application.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Closing date for applications: 30th September 2020.
Only applications in English will be considered.