Business Development Manager- Corporate Partnerships
STEM Learning is a social enterprise which was conceptualized in 2011 with an aim to empower children in rural and urban India with the basic concepts of STEM Education (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics).
We partner with like minded corporates, NGO’s and various stakeholders to develop sustainable, enduring and effective CSR initiatives in education to empower teachers and inquisitive young minds. We offer our solutions to private schools also. And now we are expanding globally as well.
Our education program has installed 40 Mega Science Centres and 1700+ Mini Science Centres in 1900 schools, 1000000 students PAN India in 23 states, all of which have 7 SCERT certifications. We have also trained 8000 teachers in our partner schools. Our latest addition includes 175 Brihan Mumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC) schools in Mumbai.
STEM Learning has collaborated with 150+ top corporates in the country; who have trusted us to implement their CSR in education goals in an impactful ways including 36 NGO’s and 26 Private Schools.
Desired profile of the candidate
- Good Experience in Concept Selling or Institutional Sales into development sector
- Experience into CSR or corporate social responsibility partnerships building
- Handling business development through acquisition, development & management of corporate partnerships -fundraising /commercial /strategic
- Pre-scheduling Client Meetings for CSR projects as per client requirement
- Create & pitch proposals/presentations to potential donors
- Advice for prospects to support CSR initiatives
- 3 to 4 years of experience in Corporate Partnerships/fundraising
- Exposure into Government Liasoning and Institutional Sales is an added advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Graduate with PGDM in Business Management, MBA sales or equivalent level.
- Master’s in social work with training on CSR would be an added advantage.
- Good inter-personal, communication and presentation skills.