FSL Technician (National Position)
General job description
The FSL Technician will ensuring smooth implementation of FSL programs according to AAH and donor guidelines and standards and efficient and effective coordination within organization departments, assist in the development and implementation of FSL strategies and programming in the mission.
- Under the supervision of the FSL Programmer Officer, support the Head of Projects in order to ensure the implementation as agreed with local authorities, agencies and in line with validated plans, budget and time-frames.
- Provide support to prepare and submit FSL, projects and mission reports in a timely manner.
- Proactively foster good communication and synergy with other mission staff members, departments and offices.
- If required by the FSL Program Officer or the FSL Coordinator to Represent AAH Syria in FSL technical working groups and interact with relevant stakeholders on specific project related issues.
- Conduct/lead/participate/support technical assessments (whether as stand-alone, through partners, or clusters) to ensure timely assessments of target vulnerable population needs and gaps.
- To support the FSL Programe Officer to maintain the working relationship with the local partner/local communities.
- University degree (BA in Agricultural Engineer/ or any food related field) .
- one year of professional experience in the humanitarian field in similar position.
- Basic knowledge of project cycle management.
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English languages .
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office .
- ability to travel within and outside of the country.
Contract period: 6 months contracts, renewable based on Action Against Hunger fund and performance.
Salary/benefits: According to Action Against Hunger's salary scale and terms and conditions.
Duty station: Damascus
We will only consider the candidacies received by our online service. Please click in the following link to accede to the service:
Note. Given the urgency of this position, the vacancy may close before the deadline. For more information about this position, visit our Website www.accioncontraelhambre.org in case of not find it published here means that the selection process has been closed.
- Candidates may be contacted for other suitable positions within Action Against Hunger.
-Applications will be assessed and vacancy might be closed before the end of the announcement as per qualifications availability.
- The organization is committed to the principles of non-discrimination and diversity and is particularly interested in receiving applications from a broad spectrum of qualified people.