Field Operations Assistant - Zwara
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||• University degree in Emergency Management, Humanitarian Field, International Relations, Social/Political Science, Engineering or an equivalent combination of relevant training and field experience.
• Minimum Three (3) years of relevant work experience, in the field of Humanitarian Affairs/ Development/ Liaison.
• Relevant experience in working with UN agency or Humanitarian organization is desirable.
• Experience in emergency preparedness, crisis/emergency relief management, humanitarian/development environment, field coordination is desirable.
• Very Good capacity on report writing and situation analysis.
• Excellent oral and written command of English required.