IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please note that Closure Date and Time displayed above are based on date and time settings of your personal device
FAO is committed to achieving workforce diversity in terms of gender and nationality
People with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply
All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
The incumbent may be re-assigned to different activities and/or duty stations depending on the evolving needs of the Organization
The position is home-based. The main aim of the FAO country offices, which are headed by an FAO Representative, is to assist governments to develop policies, programmes and projects to achieve food security and to reduce hunger and malnutrition, to help develop the agricultural, fisheries and forestry sectors and to use their environmental and natural resources in a sustainable manner.
Overall supervision of the FAO Representative, direct supervision of Partnerships Officer and Communications Specialist.
- At all times, the incumbent shall ensure coherence with FAO’s corporate communication policy and operational guidelines for all communication and information outputs.
- Support and assist Communications at FAO Pakistan Representation in visibility, outreach and advocacy Projects.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Design products for FAO Pakistan including project sheets, newsletters, success stories, and bi-monthly bulletins for THAzA project and other projects.
- Design project reports and publications.
- Edit videos for FAO Pakistan.
CANDIDATES WILL BE ASSESSED AGAINST THE FOLLOWING
- University Degree in Mass Communication or related field.
- 5 Years (At least five years of practical experience in graphic designing.)
- Working knowledge of English.
FAO Core Competencies
- Results Focus
- Building Effective Relationships
- Knowledge Sharing and Continuous Improvement
- Proficiency in deigning softwares including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, CorelDraw, MS Office, InPage and Urdu Unicode
- Having Knowledge of United Nations and International Organizations’ administrative policies and procedures.
Strong communication skills, and strong spirit of teamwork
- Working experience with UN and/or international organizations will be an asset;
Candidates will be assessed against the requirements listed above_______________________________________________________________________________________
Please note that all candidates should adhere to FAO Values of Commitment to FAO, Respect for All and Integrity and Transparency