Kindly note that this vacancy is opened for both national and international consultants.
To apply for this consultancy assignment, please check below link to veiw the terms of reference and other documents.
Duties and Responsibilities
Please chceck below link
- Demonstrate integrity by modelling UN values and ethical standards;
- Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
- Treats all people fairly without favouritism.
Required Skills and Experience
Education and Experience
- Advanced degree or minimum 10 years of working experience in social science, environment, development and climate change context, working on policy issues of gender inequality and climate change is preferable.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience on different gender responsive tools and approaches and applying them effectively at institutional and project levels.
- Strong understanding of the gender context in Jordan.
- Good experience with government institutions, international or NGOs supporting gender equality
Skills and Competencies
- Excellent technical and analytical writing skills;
- Proven communication and facilitation skills with varied stakeholders and audiences;
- Strong written and oral communication skills (in both English and Arabic languages);