COVID Response, Program Associate
Wichita (United States of America)
The COVID Response, Program Associate is responsible for coordinating the implementation of KSOR’s COVID recovery response. He/she supports the development of KSOR’s COVID response procedures and coordinates program efforts related to KSOR’s statewide response. He/she is responsible for processing requests for support submitted to KSOR, conducting real-time review of those request, making approval recommendations to the Program Manager, and overseeing the provision of support to approved applicants.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Process all requests for assistance submitted by applicants and/or supporting organizations, conducting direct client follow-up where necessary, and make recommendations for approval to Program Manager based on approved screening materials. Carry out implementation of COVID support for approved applicants.
· Conduct desk monitoring of requests for assistance, communicate with applicants and/or support organizations to determine best form of assistance to applicant.
· Assist in drafting internal procedures and relevant materials for program implementation.
· Ensure accurate and timely management of documentation, including requests for assistance reasons.
· Conduct follow-up surveys with approved applicants to review efficacy of response effort and make recommendations for change, if applicable.
· Assist in conducting outreach about KSOR COVID response programming, providing technical assistance and training when required.
· Record program and survey data into approved KSOR database.
· Assist with drafting content for donor reports.
· Share responsibility for office-wide administrative duties.
· Other duties as assigned by supervisor.