M&E and Reporting Officer
Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
The ARC M&E and Reporting Officer will be responsible for the collection and maintenance of all ARC project data, with a specific emphasis on the development and upkeep of key project data tools such as annual workplans and MEL frameworks. This role will be responsible for professional collation of all project data, and will work closely with the ARC project team as well as the DCA Cambodia program team to ensure this information is consolidated into project reports as well as DCA global metrics and annual reporting. In addition, this role will support the development of M&E project tools for nine local partners and will provide capacity building and training as needed. The M&E and Reporting Officer will work as part of a larger ARC project team and will therefore be expected to liaise with USAID on output-related queries regarding reporting and progress.
The M&E and Reporting Officer will:
- Maintain key M&E tools such as annual work plans, MEL framework, ToC, and partner log frames;
- Work closely with relevant project staff and M&E consultants to prepare program baseline data, inclusive of organizing field surveys, and collecting, analysing and storing data;
- Work with stakeholders in monitoring and analysing data, and ensuring effective communication of results to key audiences;
- Lead M&E capacity building activities for partners and project staff as required;
- Support the USAID ARC Project Coordinator in designing and tracking work plans;
- Contribute to program management through timely processing and dissemination of M&E findings and best practices to facilitate evidence-based planning, learning and program decision-making;
- Collate data from partners and extract themes relevant for reporting to stakeholders and USAID inclusive of periodic reviews of implementation and operation of monitoring and reporting mechanisms; this includes the preparation of best practices and lessons learned;
- Support and backstop the Project Coordinator with the completion of all ARC project reports.
- COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proactive and comfortable proposing ideas for improved workflow and efficiency;
- Comfortable helping others prioritize and stay organized in a busy, fluid environment;
- Excellent communicator, able to synthesize and convey complex information clearly;
- Ability to work independently and in groups, manage multiple tasks concurrently, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Able to independently gather information necessary to complete tasks;
- Solution-oriented and proactive when faced with problems and gaps in information;
- Confident taking initiative within defined scope and driving work independently.
- University degree
- Fluent/ native Khmer
- Advanced training in M&E
- Minimum 3 years working experience in M&E in an international development context;
- Experience with practical field implementation of results-based management-oriented monitoring system.
- Knowledge of program design (mainly log-frame or similar frameworks), monitoring and evaluation;
- Excellent knowledge and use of English language.
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience and skills in training and transfer of knowledge;
- Ability to follow deadlines, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Computer Skills: Ability to work comfortably in the MS Office Suite applications, specifically MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint;
To apply, please complete an online application via the DCA global website at https://dca.emply.net/recruitment/vacancyAd.aspx?publishingId=09a2b9d6-276b-41df-b3a9-e718ad9db2b7
Only completed applications from this site will be considered.