Senior Officer, Global Internal Communications
New York City (United States of America)
We are looking for a Senior Officer, Global Internal Communications, who not only has a highly creative and strategic approach to internal communications, but is also passionate about working in an organization that is making a lasting impact.
Reporting to the Director of Internal Communications, you will initially work remotely and then be based at our headquarters in New York (offices are due to reopen in April 2021).
In this role, you will conceive, develop and drive our internal global communications strategy and initiatives. With a strong focus on story-telling and relationship building, you'll make the most of multiple internal channels – from global staff meetings to our intranet to e-mail and video – to effectively connect with employees throughout the world.
You're also an excellent writer and communicator; are highly strategic about messaging, timing, and communications channels; are goal-oriented and an outstanding collaborator - gaining partnership and collaboration from others at all levels. If you are someone who understands how strategic internal communications can drive both organizational needs and culture, then this is an outstanding role for you.
· Connect, inform and inspire our global employee audience, with a particular focus on our global diversity, equality and inclusion (DE&I) efforts
· Own end-to-end communications campaigns in support of our organization's priorities - from conception and implementation to measurement and key insights
· Analyze current internal communication channels and content, lead a review and engagement process to improve overall quality and impact
· Own the homepage of our intranet, RescueNet, and provide updated, compelling content
· Establish appropriate RescueNet content governance, develop standard methodologies and a style guide to help site owners and content creators
· Cultivate strong internal relationships and partnerships throughout the organization
· Define and supervise metrics to assess communications efficiency of our programs/channels to continuously improve and grow
· Handle vendors and foster strong relationships e.g. intranet, email-tracking software, translations
· Pitch in and help our team, as needed#LI-GR1