Resource Development Manager - Corporate Relations
Brazil (United States of America)
Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI) is currently seeking a talented professional for the role of a Resource Development Manager - Corporate Relations. This individual will seek six-figure donations from local and regional corporations located in Latin America and The Caribbean.
This will be a remote based position, located in one of three options. Mexico, Brazil, or Columbia.
The deadline for accepting applications is 10/30
- Work collaboratively with National Organizations to design, and to facilitate corporate fundraising plans in order to achieve financial goals.
Work collaboratively with the Area Office Operations Department to put together winning proposals for donors and prospects.
Discover and cultivate potential local and regional corporate prospects and donors, working collaborative with National Organizations.
Identify prospects and donors needs and requirements to prepare the portfolio of products, working collaborative with the Operations Department. Ask, negotiate, and close six figures gifts from local and regional corporations, supported by written proposals and agreements.
Stewardship in compliance with donor’s expectations following up to the conclusion of the project.
Renew gifts with donors to guarantee a permanent pipeline.
Other related duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA’s degree is desirable.
- Minimum years or related work experience required: 10 years.
- Fully bilingual: English and Spanish.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with excellent interpersonal presentation and negotiation skills.
- Excellent team building skills and eagerness to mentor growing teams.
- Highly collaborative convener of key stakeholders across the organization.
- Project management skills.
- Strong relationship building/representation skills.
- Experience in multi-cultural environments.
Active support of HFHI Values:
Humility – We are part of something bigger than ourselves
Courage – We do what’s right, even when it is difficult or unpopular
Accountability – We take personal responsibility for Habitat’s mission
Habitat for Humanity International requires that all employees take seriously their ethical responsibilities to safeguarding our intended beneficiaries, their communities, and all those with whom we work. Managers at all levels have particular responsibilities to support and develop systems that create and maintain an environment that prevents harassment, sexual exploitation and abuse, safeguards the rights of beneficiaries and community members (especially children), and promotes the implementation of Habitat for Humanity’s code of conduct.
To be considered for this position, please be sure to send apply via the link: https://www.habitat.org/about/careers/resource-development-manager-corporate-relations-5965br