Senior Civil Engineer
|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Qualification, experience & languages:
- Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering or in a related area is required.
- Minimum of 11 years of working experience in civil engineering services including assessments, designs & construction supervision of small scale / community level infrastructure is required.
- Ability to use engineering drafting software to develop engineering drawings is required.
- Specific experience in design & rehabilitation of irrigation canals, WASH related infrastructure, rural roads & small buildings is preferred.
- Working experience in Somalia is essential.
- Report writing skills.
- Fluent in both written & spoken Somali & English is required.