M & E Volunteer
- Ensure proper storage/ﬁlling of files in designated places
- Cross checks entered data to ensure data quality and completeness
- Runs consistency quality checks and makes edits as appropriate
- Reports any errors and malfunctions in data and the data entry tools
- Makes routine backups at scheduled intervals.
- Support the M&E Officer in Assessment’s processes.
- Supports the implementation of IRC’s standards including the Monitoring for action standards in field sites
- Perform analysis and compile data for reporting and use at field sites for decision making
- Ensure efficient systems in place for program staff to collect and compile relevant and concise information for routine project reports and occasional special reports as required.
- Perform regular field visits to ensure the quality of data collected by Program staff and to verify the accuracy of the data reported.
- Manage electronic tools to prevent disorganization (Keep server data confidential).
- Support the M&E Officer/Manager to ensure that donor, partner, and Senior Management data queries are addressed in an accurate and timely manner.
- Provide to the supervisor, technical coordinators, program staff and districts with monthly reports on indicator trends.