BI Developer & Analyst
New York City (United States of America)
The Data Insights, Systems, and Architecture team at IRC is responsible for the design and delivery of data and technology solutions at the IRC. Out team sets the standard for high-impact results by establishing and cultivating relationships across the organization, driving continuous improvement, and delivering value through the implementation of high-quality, strategic data programs.
We are looking for a Data Analyst or Business Intelligence (BI) Developer to create and manage Power BI reports and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge. In this role, you should have a background in data and business analysis. You should be analytical and an excellent communicator. If you also have a business acumen and problem-solving aptitude, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you will enhance our business intelligence system to help us make better decisions.
If you want to make a difference in our organization and the world, we want to talk with you.
• Document business requirements and summarize meeting discussions
• Translate business needs to technical specifications
• Design, build and deploy data dashboards
• Maintain and support data dashboards
• Conduct testing, quality assurance, and troubleshooting on databases, data pipelines, and data dashboards
• Collaborate with software development teams to integrate application database systems and troubleshoot issues
• Develop and execute database queries/views and conduct analyses
• Create visualizations and in Power BI reports for requested projects
• Develop and update technical documentation, help text, and user guides