Job Overview/Summary: The Recruiting Administrator supports the Global Recruitment team in various capacities. This person works with the recruiters to post roles, create offer letters, lead vendor partnerships, and new hire onboarding into expat assignments. This is a perfect learning ground to learn more about recruiting and understand the various phases of the hiring process. The administrator liaises with recruiters, other HR team members, finance and payroll, global supply chain, as well as other administrative staff as well as HR leads in a wide variety of countries.
• Handle and send welcome email to new hires along with hire letters and new hire documentation
• Collect and review all new hire paperwork for international and US program staff, liaising with recruiters on promotions, transfers in a timely manner to ensure timely processing for payroll
• Follow up and communicate to new hires on missing paperwork
• Provide support to Recruiters scheduling interviews and coordinate travel arrangements when required
• Coordinate deployment travel arrangements and processing of travel expense reimbursements for candidates
• Process temporary housing requests for headquarter new hires as requested
• Process reference and background checks for interns and candidates as requested
• Open and post requisitions in Cornerstone (ATS) and on external job boards
• Become expert in Cornerstone usage with ability to guide recruiters, candidates, and hiring managers when needed
• Handle vendor accounts and process invoices in a timely manner
• Handle the IRC recruiting mailbox, resolving and escalating any complaints as received.
• Provide back up support to other Recruiting Administrator when needed for leave coverage
• Pro-actively suggest process improvement to enhance efficiency and effectiveness of team
• Other recruitment team projects as assigned.
Key Working Relationships:
Position Reports to: Regional Recruiting Coordinator in location
Indirect Reporting: Sr Director, Global Recruitment
Other internal and external contacts: HR, payroll, finance, and administrative colleagues across the organization, and candidates