Reports to: Program Manager- Health
Starting date: Immediately
Remuneration: Depends on qualification and experience
SELCO Foundation is an open source, not for profit organization that engages in field-based R&D and ecosystem building for deployment of clean energy solutions that alleviate poverty in under-served areas. The organization works in collaboration with practitioners in the social sector, energy entrepreneurs, NGOs from various developmental sectors and educational institutions to link the benefits of sustainable energy for poverty eradication. More than 500 million people in India live without access to reliable energy. It has been proven time and again that Sustainable Energy can be the catalyst for many of the poor and underserved communities to push them out of poverty by giving them tools for better education, access to cleaner fuels, better opportunities of livelihoods, improved health conditions etc. www.selcofoundation.org
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Plan and implement research and documentation process for Health vertical along with the health team
2. Create knowledge report on interventions executed and planned under the health vertical.
3. Support the Project Manager in collecting data, analysing data and taking appropriate decisions based on the analysis.
4. Provide need-based support to the project team and Project Manager in developing quality standards and process indicators for all interventions.
5. Conduct/Coordinate workshops, evaluations and assist in monitoring the progress of the programs/projects.
6. Co-ordinating and overseeing the Health projects implemented in PHC and Sub Centers in one Geography Location
Experience, core competencies and requirements:
1. Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in Health/Public health / Social science with a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience in related field.
2. Good research, documentation and coordination skills.
3. High degree of competency using computer programmes in processing data and producing reports and presentations.
4. Willingness to travel across rural/tribal areas and knowledge of spoken Kannada/Hindi (optional)in addition to good command over written and spoken English.
5. Possess Good Knowledge on documentation of process documents and case studies
6. Must possess hands-on experience in conducting studies using tools like in-depth interviews/Focus Group Discussion.
7. One or two years experience in program management and co-ordination
8. Keen interest in linking research to implementation and vice versa.
Note: Send in your CV and a cover letter to apply[at]selcofoundation.org with the subject line âApplication for the post of âProgram Coordinator âHealthâ