Administrative/Logistics Specialist - Mali
Bamako (Mali) | Mali
CAMRIS is an international development and research firm that realizes innovative solutions to health and development challenges through high-quality, cost-effective program and research management services. With experience working in more than 100 countries, we combine our proven systems with today’s most effective, evidence-based best practices to improve the lives of people around the world. We apply a customized, customer-centric, cost-effective business approach to offer greater value to our clients and challenge the way things have always been done in our field.
CAMRIS seeks Data Collectors for the upcoming Mid-term Performance Evaluation of USAID/Mali’s Girls Leadership and Empowerment Through Education (GLEE) Activity. The purpose of this midterm performance evaluation is to assess the progress made by the GLEE Activity toward expected results, determine what mid-term course corrections are needed, and use the findings to inform the design of future projects.
The performance evaluation will gather and analyze data on three objectives:
* The degree to which key barriers faced by adolescent girls to access quality education has decreased.
* Whether the safety of girls in schools and their communities has increased.
* Whether the knowledge and adoption of positive health behaviors of adolescent girls has increased.
Note: This position is contingent on contract award.
* Collect data in target schools and communities.
* Support the coordination and timely functioning of all travel expenses/logistics and other logistics as needed for the effective implementation of the evaluation.
* Support the team in collating, transcribing, and translating data gathered.
* Support data coding as needed.
* Conduct any other tasks as required during the fieldwork.
* Five to seven years of teaching experience in primary education.
* Remote data collection skills and experience.
* Written and spoken fluency in one or more local Malian languages.
* Experience with USAID is preferred.
* Strong time management and interpersonal skills.
CAMRIS International, LLC offers competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits. Please submit your resume online at www.camris.com. CAMRIS is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by any applicable federal, state, or local law.