Business Development Manager
- Bachelor’s degree in business, entrepreneurship, industrial engineering, marketing, or related fields, with a master's degree in international business, operations or finances.
- At least 10 years of professional experience in strategic/business areas in a wide range of industries. Deep knowledge of the entrepreneurship ecosystem in Europe and/or Central America markets, distribution channels B2B and B2C, operation expansions, resource optimizations, and the capacity to build strategic alliances.
- Experienced building disrupting business models, market analysis, product/service development, processes systematization, and supply chains.
- Extensive knowledge in finance, business operations, marketing, sales channels and P&L.
- Develop ad-hoc business strategies focused on increasing entrepreneurs’ impact by consolidating markets and leading operations expansion, as well as connecting advanced businesses with new markets, experts and financing opportunities.
- Design financial, commercial and operational methodologies to strengthen entrepreneurial business models assuring its sustainability in the long-term and to consolidate markets.
- Design unit’s strategic planning aligned with the institutional both vision and culture, as well as manage the assigned resources.
- Promote a team-work culture within your own teams and among other areas in Alterna and entrepreneurs, through situational leadership and results' management.