Interpreter Services Assistant
Glendale (United States of America)
For over 25 years our Phoenix office has provided a range of services including resettlement and economic empowerment services, immigration, community gardening and case management for victims of trafficking.
Our strength and success lie within our core values of Service, Accountability, Equality, and Integrity. We are strongly motivated by our clients and are dedicated to delivering high-impact and quality programs.
The Interpreter Services Assistant supports the delivery of high quality, reliable, in-person and remote language interpretation to internal and external IRC customers by fielding interpretation requests, scheduling interpreters, troubleshooting issues, satisfying recordkeeping requirements, and providing high levels of customer service.
- Respond to questions related to interpreter services programming via phone, email, or in-person.
- Field internal and external customer requests for interpretation services, matching and scheduling interpreters based on customer requirements and interpreter qualifications and availability.
- Independently resolve conflicts, escalating issues as necessary to the Interpreter Services Supervisor.
- Build and maintain positive relationships with staff, customers, and interpreters.
- Provide assistance to interpreters or users in the use of virtual platforms and troubleshoot any related issues.
- Assist with scheduling, proctoring, and delivery of interpreter language proficiency testing.
- Provide general administrative support and contribute to special projects.
- Comply with all IRC policies, procedures and protocols including adherence to the IRC Way and Child Safeguarding.
- Other duties as assigned.