|CTG Overview||CTG stands for Committed To Good. With an ethical approach at the heart of all that we do, it is a description that makes us proud. Respect for the fundamental human rights of our staff, and those our staff encounter, is a cornerstone of our values. We strive for gender equality, inclusion and diversity, providing fair and equal opportunities for all. We take a zero tolerance approach to corruption and stay true to local labour laws and all local statutory requirements.
In operation since 2006, today we are honoured to serve clients in 15 fragile and conflict-affected states assisting with disaster relief, peace building, humanitarian aid and development programmes through our specialised recruitment, HR management and operational services.
|Overview of position||
|Key competencies||Essential experience:
- 3 to 5 years experience in M&E with emphasis on food security programs.
- A thorough knowledge of UN rules, regulations & procedures will be a significant advantage.
- Must be team oriented with good interpersonal skills & have an ability to communicate effectively, both written & orally.
- Demonstrate ability to plan, organize, prioritize, follow through & evaluate assigned functions & duties.
- Impeccable & proven reliability with an ability to remain focused under pressure with a commitment to hard work over protracted hours.
- Must have thorough knowledge of MS systems such as Word, Excel & PowerPoint. A working knowledge of MS Project & Outlook will be an advantage.
- Dynamic & creative, using innovative approaches to overcome locally generated challenges.
- Skill in independently adapting, interpreting & applying written & verbal guidelines.
- Willingness & ability to travel extensively throughout the region.
- Ability to start work immediately & at a short notice.
- Working conditions include both office & field work.
- Work may require weekend & evening work.
- Work may require overnight travel.