Phnom Penh (Cambodia)
The Project Coordinator will:
- Develop and maintain ARC M&E and workplans, inclusive of log frames, GANNT charts, and ToC documentations.
- Develop and maintain internal project coordination tools that outline workflow, reporting schedules, and communication processes between all DCA project staff.
- Monitor and maintain the project budget, and work closely with DCA Cambodia project finance staff to ensure spending is transparent, on-track, and not exceeding variance thresholds.
- Utilize DCA Cambodia’s PPM (Project Portfolio Management) system to ensure both DCA and donor documents are updated and saved regularly.
- Support the development and maintenance of project procurement plans for DCA and partners, and work closely with DCA Cambodia procurement staff to ensure compliance of all purchased equipment and goods.
- Through the support of DCA Cambodia Program Officers, liaise and coordinate with all project partners with regards to project performance and planning.
- Engage with relevant Cambodian Civil Society actors, as needed and appropriate, with regards to sectoral information and updates related to the project.
- Plan, organize, and execute all project events and workshops inclusive of annual synergy forums, reflection workshops, project launches, and HQ/ donor visits.
- Through the support of the Head of Program, recruit, and orient consultants for DCA activities that focus on organizational resilience, security, and psychosocial care.
- Through the support of the Funding Coordinator and project Finance Officer, ensure all donor narrative and financial reports are high quality, timely, and transparent.
- Work as a valued member of the DCA Cambodia team, contributing findings and information from the project to DCA program strategies.
- Perform other related duties as requested and assigned.
COMPETENCIES & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Strong technical writing and editing skills.
- Exceptionally organized and attentive to detail; able to create and maintain organizational systems for professional collaboration.
- Proactive and comfortable proposing ideas for improved workflow and efficiency.
- Comfortable helping others prioritize and stay organized in a busy, fluid environment.
- Excellent communicator, able to synthesize and convey complex information clearly.
- Ability to work independently and in groups, manage multiple tasks concurrently, and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to interact professionally with culturally and linguistically diverse staff, clients, and consultants.
- Able to independently gather information necessary to complete tasks.
- Solution-oriented and proactive when faced with problems and gaps in information.
- Confident taking initiative within defined scope and driving work independently.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Experience: 3-5 years’ experience working in international development, preferably coordinating projects for international donors; experience working in organizational resilience and security is an asset.
- Context: 2-3 experience working in the development of civil society in Cambodia
- Computer Skills: Ability to work comfortably in the MS Office Suite applications, specifically MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Languages: Khmer and English fluency required
To apply, please complete an online application via the DCA global website at
Only completed applications submitted online will be considered.
Fore more information about this role, please contact Kelly Tsanova, Head of Programme, at firstname.lastname@example.org