Cognitive Product Practitioner - Learning, Coaching & Measurement Products
Each product you build at Illumine are aimed to empower people at a cognitive level, i.e. at the level of new thinking approaches, positive engagement strategies, cognitive tools, and mindsets, etc.
Apply if you enjoys researching, conceptualizing, developing and building knowledge products from scratch and are keen to innovate in order to meet sharply defined goals.
· Designing new kinds of learning tools and engagement experiences
· Developing measurement approaches that solve the challenge of how to measure mindsets and changes in thinking
· Understanding how communities think and act
· Building new kinds of technology applications that support and scale such interventions
· Learning and teaching
· Knowledge visualization and visual design
· Assessments and analytics
· Digital experiences and technology
· Coach and practitioner development
· Community research and ethnography
· Or any other area that can contribute to the development of such products. (We are a multi-disciplinary team)
We work with school systems, university systems, youth, working professionals, large scale organizational change initiatives, social interventions & community development.Our goal is to bring about scalable transformation in the way people think of themselves – as individuals and collectives.
· People who have been a part of the team for several years, have stayed on because Illumine offers a - knowing doing-becoming- space, i.e. you simultaneously learn to transform yourself, learn to create knowledge, and also learn to translate that knowledge into action.
· Working in such a space means that you have to learn to handle project goals without losing sight of your own evolution.
· 1. We are an ownership driven system and we expect you make things happen
· 2. We are a high trust, high transparency, and high collaboration system
· 3. We have multiple practices and product development teams that re-configure around large-scale projects dynamically and in an agile manner
· You have a consistent track record of excellence, with outstanding contributions and accomplishments in your discipline or area of study.
· You have strong research & systematic study orientation.
· You have high perceptual ability, ability to deal with abstract ideas, high tolerance for ambiguity.
· You possess an ability to think deeper on problems, innovate, find creative solutions – yet not get attached to one’s ideas or creativity.
· You have the openness and ability to work collaboratively with people from multiple disciplines and backgrounds.
To apply visit: https://careers.illumine.in/role-cognitive-product-developers/
To know more about the company visit: https://illumine.in