Information Management officer
Minimum age: 22 years old. Applicants must be nationals of or legal residents in the country of assignment.Description of task
The UNV will be based in Kampala County and travel to the different programme sites when and if needed. Under the direct supervision of the M&E Officer CSD, the national UN Volunteer will undertake the following tasks:
1. Ensure the collection, supply and exchange of information supportive to UNICEF programme as it pertains to COVID-19 response
2. Ensure the analysis of data and information for UNICEF programme as it pertains to COVID-19 response;
3. Monitor the COVID-19 key indicators (management and programme) and management reports are collected, analyzed and made available to management and the Country Management Team.
4. Support the reporting on COVID-19 related updates externally and internally (to UNICEF Global, regional, Uganda Country Office)
5. Strengthen local UNICEF office IM/GIS tools.
6. Support in the documentation of lessons learned and remaining challengesQualifications/Requirements Required degree level: Bachelor degree or equivalent Education - Additional Comments:
University degree in Social Sciences, Economics, Medicine or Public HealthRequired experience: 24 Months Experience remark:
· Minimum of two years of experience with implementation of Information Management;
· Proven record of engagement in Monitoring and Evaluation, including tool development and implementation of regular monitoring and evaluation activities;
· Previous experience in Programmes related to Child Survival and Development in international organisations, government as well as NGO partners at different levels.Language skills:
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
Information ManagementDriving license: No Competencies values:
Accountability, Adaptability and Flexibility, Commitment and Motivation, Commitment to Continuous Learning, Communication, Creativity, Ethics and Values, Integrity, Planning and Organizing, Professionalism, Respect for Diversity, Self-Management, Technological Awareness, Working in TeamsApplication procedure:
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup.
Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call for to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 02-12-2020?