Impact Evaluation Coordinator
This position is responsible for organizing and managing all functions related to the Impact Evaluation in Grand Bassa – with a special focus on the cross-sectional surveys in the managed counties. Additionally, this position will be responsible to plan, develop, and execute the logistics for a massive (likely 10,000 to 20,000 household survey) in 2022, with technical support from a team of advisors in compliance with IRB dictated procedures. This Position is responsible to coordinate with internal, external, and government stakeholders around the impact evaluation survey and other activities.
What You'll Do
- Set study milestones and ensure accomplishing of these goals, track progress in a work plan as the owner of the Impact Evaluation activity
- Responsible for knowledge management of contextual issues surrounding the implementation
- Update survey questionnaires in both written and electronic forms to fit the needs of the survey
- Work with the Survey Manager to iteratively strengthen training materials and integrate implementation lessons into future surveys
- HMER - Liaise with HMER on issues and learnings pertaining to the Impact Evaluation, and surveys in Grand Bassa
- External Advisors - Organize advisory meetings with expert consultants and the External Advisory Committee
- Internal LMH - Build and disseminate regular study progress reports (weekly / monthly)
- Management and data quality assurance protocols are adhered to through proper oversight of field teams and continual DQA checks of the data obtained through the evaluation.
- Directly managing protocol for the University of Liberia IRB and coordination with US-based IRBs. This includes submission, renewals, amendments, ensuring CITI certifications of all staff.
What You'll Bring
- Master’s degree in social science, Statistics, Public Health or another relevant field
- + 3 years of experience managing research, evaluation, or survey projects. (an additional 2 years of experience would be considered in place of a master's degree).
You'll Impress Us If
- You are familiar with a statistical software package such as STATA, R, SAS, or SPSS.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and adaptability
- Have Proven experience accomplishing deliverables in a cross-cultural setting
- You have Project and budget management experience
- Experience with ODK and SQL an asset
- Familiarity with R and the ggplots2 package [This is where current DQA tools are built]
About Last Mile Health
Last Mile Health (LMH) saves lives in the world's most remote communities by partnering with governments to bring critical primary care services to the doorsteps of people living in the last mile. Last Mile Health is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization with offices in Liberia, Malawi, Boston, and New York. For more information, visit www.lastmilehealth.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at LMH. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.