Donor Relations and Reporting Specialist
Freetown (Sierra Leone)
Minimum age: 25 years old. Nationals of the country of assignment are not eligible, except the assignments in Headquarters duty stations.Description of task
· Ensure substantive donor outreach and reporting to donors on qualitative and quantitative performance of UNDP Sierra Leone Programme
· Support in developing and enhancing strategic partnerships with Government counterparts, UNCT agencies, donors and other development actors relevant to Sierra Leone for the purposes of coordination, joint programming and mobilizing resources
· Lead and provide support in resource mobilization planning and implementation and strongly position UNDP in the UN family in Sierra Leone
· Facilitation of knowledge building and managementQualifications/Requirements Required degree level: Master degree or equivalent Education - Additional Comments:
Master’s Degree or equivalent in International Relations, Economics, Public Administration, Business Administration, Political Sciences, Social Sciences, or related field.Required experience: 60 Months Experience remark:
: 3-5 years of relevant experienceLanguage skills:
- English(Mandatory), Level - Fluent
relevant experience at the national or international level in providing management advisory services, hands-on experience in managing donor relation, resource mobilization and reporting of development results and establishing inter-relationships among international organization and national governments. Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages, experience in handling of web-based management systems.Driving license: No Application procedure:
* Not yet registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first register your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/signup. Important: After creating your account, complete all sections of your profile and submit it. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink. Lastly, select the special call to which you would like to apply.
* Already registered in the UNV Talent Pool?
Please first update your profile at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/profile. Then go to ‘My Page’ at https://vmam.unv.org/candidate/mypage and click on the ‘Special Calls’ hyperlink to select the special call to which you would like to apply.
Application deadline: 06-12-2020