Under the supervision and guidance of the Pharmacy Technician, the Dispenser will be responsible for dispensing drugs and ensuring timely ordering to avoid stock outs as well as ensuring good storage and distribution practices of pharmaceutical supplies at the main warehouse.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Dispense medicines and other medical supplies to the different health facilities.
- Regularly update the inventory management system, both electronically and manually (stock cards and ERP)
- Ensure proper record keeping of invoices and electronic orders
- Monitor stock levels and update the supervisor accordingly
- Participate in regular stock taking and spot checks in the store
- Participate in CME and any other regular trainings organized by IRC
- Provide health education on rational medicine use
- Ensure proper documentation in accordance with the IRC principles
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor.