HR Manager (Open for Residents of Sweden and Finland)
Multiple locations (Multiple locations)
Läkare utan Gränser/Médecins Sans Frontières is an international, independent medical humanitarian organization. We provide medical assistance to people affected by conflict, epidemics, disasters, or exclusion from healthcare. Our teams are made up of tens of thousands of health professionals, logistic and administrative staff - most of them hired locally. Our actions are guided by medical ethics and the principles of impartiality, independence, and neutrality.
MSF Sweden is recruiting several HR professionals for MSF field projects. During the recruitment process applicants are validated for MSF field projects. Once recruited candidates are matched for specific missions that corresponds with their previous professional experiences. Applicants therefore need to be prepared to go to any type of context and motivated to go for several missions with MSF.
- Personnel (salaries, contracts), reporting, leadership, and coaching
- Plan, coordinate and implement Human Resources activities and policies according to legal obligations and MSF standards and protocols
- Ensure and implement processes for recruitment, training, induction, evaluations, and development
- Monitor and analyse overall operational needs from a Human Resources perspective
- Ensure transparent and legitimate accounting practices
- Ensure that hiring, amendments and contracts are according to local labor law
- Networking and negotiations with local authorities and organizations
- Currently permanent resident in Sweden or Finland
- At least two years´ relevant professional experience (Excluding internships)
- Professional experience in at least three of the following areas: payroll, budget, capacity building, training, recruitment, contracts, disciplinary measures, legal obligations, policy analysis and development
- IT skills (Excel, Word)
- English level C1
- French, minimum level B1
- Available for a minimum of 12 months
- Commitment to MSF´s Principles and values
- Strong team player
- Adaptable and able to work in a multicultural team
- Self-driven and solution-oriented approach
- Good organizational skills
- Flexible and able to manage stress
- Degree in HR or Business management
- Experience working in other NGO or within the humanitarian sector
- Experience working in low-income countries
- People management experience
- Additional language (Spanish, Arabic, Farsi, Portuguese)
Condition of employment
Type of employment: Fixed-term contract. Field based fixed-term position full time, various locations
Duration: 12 months
Salary: 13 079 SEK/month, according to MSF salary scale
Benefits: MSF covers costs for travel, accommodations, and Per Diem. We also provide insurance coverage, medical examinations, and any necessary vaccinations.
Please submit your application via the link below no later than 18 January 2021. We do not accept applications via email.
Please note that only permanent residents of either Sweden or Finland will be accepted for this position.
For questions about the position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org